VIRTUAL REGISTRATION: Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2024
We invite you to join us Virtually for our Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2024 Conference!
Please Note: The conference will be held in Easter Daylight Time (EDT)
Complex challenges and evolving guidelines are changing the way you care for young psychiatric patients. These areas include new diagnostic criteria, patient-centered care models, new trends in substance abuse, research advances on genetics, and much more. It is more important than ever to find education that not only covers all these topics, but is also innovative, engaging, and empowers you to reach improved outcomes.
That's why it's critical to attend this hands-on, comprehensive conference. It provides psychiatrists, pediatricians, primary care and family practice physicians, nursing professionals, psychologists, social workers, and other mental health professionals with insights to optimize your assessment, treatment, and management of child and adolescent patients with psychiatric conditions.
- Meet and engage with renowned clinician-researchers who share the latest advances in their fields
- Find guidance for complex signs and symptoms such as emotional outbursts, mood swings, and strange eating habits that can be indicative of psychiatric disorders yet can also be part of normal child development
- Translate the latest research into optimal assessment and treatment strategies for anxiety, substance abuse, depression, eating disorders, OCD, psychosis, and much more
You will receive an email communication (to the email registered to your MGH Psychiatry Academy account) as we get closer to the conference date with details on the zoom instructions and attending virtually.
Super Early Bird Registration (on or before January 22, 2024): $895.00
Early Bird Registration (January 23-February 15, 2024): $995.00
Regular Registration (after February 15, 2024): $1,095.00
Other Professionals or Trainees
Super Early Bird Registration (on or before January 22, 2024): $795.00
Early Bird Registration (January 23-February 15, 2024): $895.00
Regular Registration (after February 15, 2024): $995.00
The conference occurs live at the Westin Copley Place in Boston. For more information about in-person attendance and the venue, please visit our live registration page:
Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2023: Live Registration - Click Here
We provide all attendees with completely free access to all slide presentations in digital PDF format prior to the conference. This is an environmentally friendly alternative and helps keep costs lower for all attendees. The e-syllabus will be available for 30 days after the conference.
A refund minus a $100.00 administrative fee will be issued for refund requests received by February 16, 2024. No refunds will be issued for refund requests made after February 16, 2024. Payments made may not be applied to future conferences or other educational activities. There are no exceptions to these policies.
***The deeply discounted Super Early Bird Registration rate is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Update & Board Preparation, 4th Edition
Board certification and recertification exams are critical career moments. That is why you should rely on the Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Update & Board Preparation, Fourth Edition. It puts our 80+ years of clinical experience at your fingertips to help you prepare for your exam.
Purchase a print copy of our Board Preparation book here!
- Primary care and family practice physicians
- Nursing professionals
- Social workers
- Other mental health, primary care and pediatric clinicians
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the presentation, diagnosis, and current treatment options available for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in childhood and adolescence.
- Discuss the presentation, diagnosis, and current treatment options available for depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, and anxiety.
- Discuss the available naturopathic treatments for emotional dysregulation in youth, including pros, cons, and available evidence.
- Examine the evidence base for the Pediatric Autoimmune Neurological Disorder Associated with Streptococcus symptoms and its relation to OCD.
- Compare and contrast psychotherapeutic treatment approaches for children including DBT, CBT, and others.
2024 Program Agenda coming soon! Please check back at a later date.
2024 Faculty List coming soon! Please check back at a later date.
Accreditation Information is under review. Please check back for available CME!
Joseph Biederman, MD
Thomas J. Spencer, MD
Timothy E. Wilens, MD
Jane Pimental, MPH
David H. Rubin, MD, reviewer
Susan E. Sprich, PhD psychologist reviewer
Policy on Faculty and Provider Disclosure
It is the policy of McLean Hospital that faculty and providers disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of this educational activity. McLean Hospital has established policies in place that identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to this educational activity.
Resolution of Conflict of Interest (COI)
McLean Hospital has implemented a process to resolve COI for each CME activity. In order to help ensure content objectivity, independence, fair balance and ensure that the content is aligned with the interest of the public, McLean Hospital has resolved the conflict by External Content Review.