Adult Psychiatry Board Exam Mastery Course
The on-demand \Adult Psychiatry Board Exam Mastery Course helps you thoroughly prepare for the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) psychiatry board exam.
The course contains more than 45 chapterized sessions that review all the important topics covered in the ABPN exam.
- Psychiatric disorders: anxiety, mood disorders, substance-related disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders, and more
- Basic concepts: behavioral and social sciences, development through the lifecycle, diagnostic procedures, epidemiology and public policy
- Neurology: neuroimaging, pain syndromes and management, movement disorders, dementia, sleep disturbances, and more
- Plus, sessions on suicide, psychotherapy, general principles of psychopharmacology, violence and risk assessment, emergency psychiatry, and more
Every session is led by experts from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Psychiatry, which has been named #1 in the country 17 times by U.S. News & World Report.
The chapterized content lets you easily search for and review important information, and all sessions were developed with consideration for the DSM-5 diaagnostic criteria. Plus, the course is 100% mobile-friendly so you can access the entire course wherever and whenever you want.
This course is available at a price of only $599.00. You can also purchase a companion review book with the course for a packaged price of $668.99*.
*There is an additional fee for international shipping.
Course: Cancellation requests must be made within 10 business days after the initial purchase to receive a refund minus a $100.00 administrative fee. No refunds will be made thereafter.
Book Purchase: Refund requests for books purchased with the course package will be honored if made within 10 business days of merchandise delivery, for books returned that are in excellent condition. No refunds will be made for requests that come in more than 10 days after receipt, or for books returned that are not in excellent condition.
By clicking "Register" you acknowledge that you fully understand these policies.
This course is intended for:
- Psychiatrists studying for ABPN initial certification in Psychiatry exam.
NOTE: This course does not offer CME credit.
Topics covered by expert faculty include:
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Culture, Ethnicity, and Psychiatry
- Drug Interactions
- Eating Disorders
- Emergency Psychiatry
- Family Therapy
- Genetics & Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Learning Disorders
- Mood and Adjustment Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Neural Development Through the Life Cycle
- Neuro Exam
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Neurotransmitters & Receptors
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Syndromes and Management
- Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Psychiatric Ethics, Risk Assessment, & Forensics
- The Principles of Psychosomatic Medicine and Consultation Psychiatry
- Psychiatric Interview
- Psychoanalytic Theory
- Psychodynamic Theory & Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychosocial Interventions
- PTSD and Complicated Grief
- Public Policy and Healthcare Economics
- Rating Scales and Clinical Assessment Tools
- Research Design and Biostatistics
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatic Symptom & Related Disorders and Dissociative Disorders
- Transgender Youth
- Treatment of Depressive Disorders
- Violence and Risk Assessment
Jonathan E. Alpert, MD, PhD
Robert R. Althoff, MD, PhD
Eugene V. Beresin, MD
Mark Blais, PsyD
Ellen B. Braaten, PhD
T. H. Eric Bui, MD, PhD
Zeina N. Chemali, MD, MPH
David W. Chen, MD
Darin D. Dougherty, MD, MMSc
James M. Ellison, MD, MPH
Anne K. Fishel, PhD
Marlene P. Freeman, MD
Oliver Freudenreich, MD, FAPM
Albert Hung, MD, PhD
John F. Kelly, PhD
Raymond Levy, PsyD
Guy Maytal, MD
James W. McKowen, PhD
David Mischoulon, MD, PhD
Mireya Nadal-Vicens, MD, PhD
Andrew A. Nierenberg, MD
Dost Ongür, MD, PhD
George I. Papakostas, MD
John A. Renner, MD
David H. Rubin, MD
Ronald Schouten, MD, JD
Renee Sorrentino, MD
Susan E. Sprich, PhD
Theodore A. Stern, MD
Jennifer J. Thomas, PhD
Amy C. Tishelman, PhD
Bradley V. Watts, MD
Curtis Wittmann, MD
Nhi-Ha Trinh, MD, MPH
- 0.00 Participation
This course allows other providers to claim a Participation Certificate upon successful completion of this course.
Participation Certificates will specify the title, location, type of activity, date of activity, and number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ associated with the activity. Providers should check with their regulatory agencies to determine ways in which AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ may or may not fulfill continuing education requirements. Providers should also consider saving copies of brochures, agenda, and other supporting documents.