Module-V: Prevalence, Presentation, Assessment, & Management (Part-II)
1) Mood Disorders
3) Substance Use Disorder
- Identify knowledge of depression and bipolar disorder to ASD youth.
- Identify ASD youth at highest risk for impairment using CBCL scores.
- Explain levels of emotional impairment with impairment in ASD.
- Discuss prevalence of psychosis and psychotic symptoms in ASD.
- List factors predicting increased risk of psychotic symptoms and psychotic conversion in ASD.
- Describe the differential diagnosis of psychotic symptoms presenting in the context of ASD.
Substance Use Disorder
- Identify rates of substance use in those presenting with autism.
- Describe risks for substance use in those with autism.
- Identify treatment options for those with substance use and autism.
Module-V: Prevalence, Presentation, Assessment, & Management (Part-II) [Q&A with Janet Wozniak, GJ]
- MOOD DISORDERS – Janet Wozniak, MD
- PSYCHOSIS – Atilla T. Ceranoglu, MD*
- Substance Use Disorder
(James W. McKowen, PhD