Bundled On-Demand: Challenging Cases in Perinatal Psychiatry: Case Based Learning I & II
Challenging Cases 1:
- Discuss the management of psychiatric disorders in women in the context of infertility and its treatment
- Describe FDA pregnancy labeling for psychotropic medications and to put this in historical context, while considering the use of an antidepressant and early pregnancy exposure
- Discuss selected non-medication strategies as part of the regimen for residual major depressive disorder
Challenging Cases 2:
- Discuss the prevalence of postpartum psychosis and its risk factors, treatment and prevention strategies
- Discuss treatment for bipolar disorder across pregnancy and the postpartum and relapse prevention strategies
- Discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the clinical delivery of perinatal psychiatry services in the US
- Describe the risks of obesity in pregnancy and implications for women with psychiatric disorders
Pricing per Module
Physicians and Doctoral-level Professionals: $95.00
Other Professionals: $75.00
Restriction on Use of Materials
This site is operated and maintained by The Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy. No material or information from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed unless approved in writing by The Psychiatry Academy. Questions concerning the proper use of materials and information in this site should be directed to: email@example.com. No rights or licenses of any kind of The Psychiatry Academy’s intellectual property are transferred to, granted to, provided to or received by you as a result of using this web site.
A $10.00 administrative fee will be applied.