Bundled On-Demand: Perinatal Psychiatry: Considerations for Women of Color & Menopausal Hormone Therapy: Benefits and Risks Revisited
Considerations for Women of Color:
- Identify barriers to care for racially and ethnically minoritized women.
- Discuss factors associated with the development of medical mistrust.
- Describe the cultural assessment and treatment preferences of racially and ethnically minoritized women.
Menopausal Hormone Therapy:
- Discuss the impact of menopausal symptoms on quality of life
- Describe how to advise women about available therapies for vasomotor symptoms
- Assess the potential risks and benefits of menopausal hormone therapy
Pricing per Module
Physicians and Doctoral-level Professionals: $95.00
Other Professionals: $75.00
Restriction on Use of Materials
This site is operated and maintained by The Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy. No material or information from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed unless approved in writing by The Psychiatry Academy. Questions concerning the proper use of materials and information in this site should be directed to: email@example.com. No rights or licenses of any kind of The Psychiatry Academy’s intellectual property are transferred to, granted to, provided to or received by you as a result of using this web site.
A $10.00 administrative fee will be applied.